Building Conversion and Redevelopment
Discover the potential of your empty building with building conversion engineering strategies
Empty or underused buildings can quickly drain resources and hinder capital plans. Synergy has successfully helped clients understand their buildings, at a system level, to strategize their building redevelopment with the following engineering strategy:
Discover Potential in Building Redevelopment
- Perform a Facility Condition Assessment of existing building systems + architecture
- Identify building opportunities and issues
Develop a Strategy
- Brainstorm anticipated occupant type
- Develop an Owner’s Project Requirement (OPR) document
- Create a utility separation and shared amenities plan
- Create tenant building renovation requirements
- Finalize the Owner’s Project Requirements documents
- Pricing exercise for building options and/or capital plans for building systems
Design & Implement
- Develop Construction Documents
- Begin renovation/conversion
- Provide Construction Administration
Call our team to discuss your building’s conversion needs or read how a Feasibility Study clarifies infrastructure capabilities. You deserve to be positioned with in-depth information to make careful decisions for redevelopment capital plans for your building conversion.
Continue Reading This Article...
Join our mailing list to continue reading this article and download our PDF case study.