Data Analytics For Smart Buildings
A Facility Director or manager should be able to maximize data analytics for a targeted focus on proactive operations. Unfortunately, alarm fatigue can be the norm which hinders timely and effective maintenance within buildings. Facility Directors should be able to utilize advanced data and analytics for continual monitoring of their buildings, which is why we created SONICx (Synergy's Ongoing Intelligent Commissioning).
Synergy’s Facility Intelligence (FI) team understands that a comprehensive data analytics plan for proactive maintenance leads to a comfortable and healthy environment for all occupants. Our team works with building operators to design and integrate intelligent systems so operational maintenance becomes proactive. Issues are pinpointed, diagnosed, and corrected before they ever become “alarms.”
Our clients are able to get ahead of the building technology curve by increasing their intelligence of their building portfolios. Our FI group designs and installs cutting-edge Operational Technology (OT) networks that leverages the power of integrating systems such as HVAC, lighting, security, and access controls so your facility functions holistically and within a common data backbone. Our services transform building chaos into an organized data-driven and controlled facility.
A few benefits/services that SONICx can provide to facilities:
- Canned responses to identified issues and engineering analysis that provides customized actions to identified issues. No nuisance action items that provide little to no value.
- SONICx/AFDD can be used during NBCx (New Building Commissioning) to assist in functional testing and warranty phases.
- SONICx can connect to data in multiple ways and will work with clients to identify the best solution.
- Security of data is key. Data is pulled from the client’s system(s) and sent to secure cloud servers with data encryption.
- SONICx can become the central hub for key operational documentation (e.g. submittals, drawings, O&Ms).
- SONICx data can be used to supplement capital asset management software by providing more in depth analysis of key assets.
- In new construction, Synergy can provide training to facility teams on how to operate their buildings/BAS beyond the initial owner training period.
- The Master Systems Integrator capabilities
- Turn key solutions
- Create client master template specs for BAS and AFDD
- BAS masterplanning
- Create controls network and controller diagrams
For more information, read how Synergy's Ongoing Intelligent Commissioning (SONICx) dashboard can drive proactive maintenance or learn more about how Monitoring-Based Commissioning program can aid your Facility Team. Or you can watch our webinar series on Building Intelligence. With Synergy’s Facility Intelligence, your buildings are constantly monitored for optimal performance and efficiency, which allows you to focus on what is important to you and your business.
% Decrease Electricity Costs0%
% Increase of HVAC Efficiency0%
% Decrease In Facility Management Labor0%
We leverage building data analytics to identify areas of improvement and verify results so building operators are fully equipped with actionable information causing them to be confident in their facility intelligence.
When your facility team spends less time responding to comfort complaints, they can spend more time maintaining, improving, and operating your facility.
Facility Intelligence investigates the dynamic interaction between building system components to uncover wasted energy and identify operational performance problems. Through data analytics, we then evaluate, recommend, and implement Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs). Not only does this process improve your facility’s energy performance, but it also allows the facility to Measure & Verify (M&V) their continued progress across all systems.
We help building owners and facility directors navigate new choices, from DDC controls to OT networks
We offer precise ways to manage, monitor, and maintain all building systems over the long term, with a deeply data-driven approach
We connect building systems to enable data flow, storage, and intelligent analysis across multiple systems and over long periods of time
Your Trusted Partner
Synergy stands alongside building owners and operators in many diverse industries to engineer their healthy facilities. Our engineering experts work with project teams to turn innovative ideas into real results in facilities across the country. Our Service Team Managers provide project oversight for seamless collaboration, effective coordination, and appropriate network interactions from the ground up. As a company, your success is our success when you’re able to not worry about your building operating, but can focus on your core business.