Strategic MEP Designs
You shouldn’t have to carry the stress of understanding the infrastructure needs within your facility portfolio, especially with complicated renovations and intricate building designs. Your buildings deserve a methodical approach to Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) design that optimizes building operations.
Our professional engineers' design facility MEP systems that address the critical needs of our clients. Our passion is to serve our clients with innovative solutions throughout all stages of sustainable building delivery.
We’re grateful to contribute to building system design engineering for several Vertical Markets that include designs for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and energy engineering.
We specialize in critical environments:
- Cleanrooms (Click for our 3-step Cleanroom Design Plan)
- Pharmaceutical (Learn about the USP 797 Compliance Guidelines)
Synergy has established the Owner's Project Requirements (OPR) as the standard first phase to all MEP Design engineering. This innovative process empowers Owners with an advocate ensuring their expectations are met from design through operations.
Additional MEP Design offerings:
- Commercial Renovation (Masterplanning - understanding the long-term plan of the building)
- Executive Engineering (Providing building documentation that helps streamline facility operations)
- Feasibility Studies (Analyzing MEP assets within buildings that require infrastructure renovations)
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis for safety and compliance
Our mechanical and electrical engineers understand the journey involved with MEP design. The below graphic demonstrates the clear pathway we provide in guiding your project toward successful completion.
Talk to us about your facility concerns. We're happy to discuss your critical environments, ISO classifications, USP regulations, or how we can help your team understand your facility. Imagine how empowered your facility team and end users could be with a building maximizing its full potential.
Our integrated design approach is supported by our extensive multi-disciplinary collaboration in all phases of sustainable building delivery, including planning, design, construction, commissioning, and operations maintenance.
Multi-disciplinary Collaboration with all Stages of Sustainable Building Delivery
At Synergy, we offer a comprehensive suite of services:
- MEP Infrastructure Master Planning
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system design engineering for all verticals, specializing in Critical Environments
- Electrical System Design
- Energy Audits/Engineering, and Studies
- Renewable Energy and Sustainable Design
- Executive Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR)
- Risk Assessments
- Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis
- Automated Fault Detection Diagnosis and Reporting (AFDD&R)
- 3-D Scanning and BIM Modeling
- Chilled Water Plant Optimization
Your Trusted Partner
Synergy stands alongside building owners and operators in many diverse industries to engineer their healthy facilities. Our engineering experts work with project teams to turn innovative ideas into real results in facilities across the country. Our Service Team Managers provide project oversight for seamless collaboration, effective coordination, and appropriate network interactions from the ground up. As a company, your success is our success when you’re able to not worry about your building operating, but can focus on your core business.